Click to book for
After closing our doors for over a year ago due to COVID restrictions, we are so excited to be welcoming families back for Parents and Toddlers.
As you can imagine, Parents and Toddlers will look a little different; but we will still have fun and engaging activities for your little one, and a place to form friendships with other parents who are navigating the early years parenting journey.
As a social and development support group, we are now able to open under government guidance. We can welcome up to 15 parents/carers but we are not restricted to the number of children under five.
For the immediate future, our new time will be 10:00am to 11:00am. Unfortunately, we will not be supplying snacks and ask you to please bring your child a drink. We will however supply hot drinks for adults. The cost for the session is £1 per family.
Keeping You Safe
Please be assured that we are working hard to ensure our Parents and Toddlers sessions are COVID-secure.
- Social distancing will be practised at all times for adults; children will not need to social distance.
- The area will be cleaned thoroughly before use.
- Toys will be regularly cleaned.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry all and throughout the session
- Adults will be required to wear a face-covering unless they have a medical reason for exemption. Once seated with your child you will be able to remove the mask. However, we ask you to keep a safe social distance and wear your face coverings when moving around.
- A one-way system will be in place for entry and exit.
How do I book my place?
Simply click on the link below to book your place. If you are unable to attend on the day please let us know so we can offer it to another family.