Sunday Safety Points
What to do
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms must not attend.
- Social distancing will be practised at all times.
- Hand-sanitiser stations will be available throughout the building.
- Anyone over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face-covering unless they have a medical reason for exemption.
- The auditorium and Discovery Kids rooms will be sanitised between each service.
Due to COVID restrictions, numbers are limited for our in-person gatherings. You can book to attend in person below.
What You Need To Know
- We will have a reduced capacity of 52 children in each service.
- Entry will be available by pre-booked tickets only, to assist with track and trace if required.
- The parent or carer must remain on-site and be booked into the main service in the Auditorium.
- Registration will be a touch-less experience.
- We ask that only one adult drop off and collect children.
- All DK leaders will wear appropriate PPE.
- Preschool children are not required to maintain social distance. School-age children will be socially distanced throughout and each will receive an experience pack for all they need in their service.
- Toys (Pre-school) will be replaced for each of our services.